Friday, August 31, 2012

Feline Friday: Mr. E

Inspired by the family portrait I was commissioned to do, I've decided to do one of my own happy family.  I, however, have been struggling over how to depict my beloved Mr. E.  I can't decide to go with a more tender and distinguished look for him or with a more crazed look that focuses on his enormous, ever-dilated eyes and constantly open and meowing mouth.  Decisions, decisions.  It's going to be a tough one.  I guess I'll have to see how the sketches of the rest of us turn out before committing to an interpretation of the fluff ball.  Until then, here are some of the preliminary sketches of Mr. E.  Happy Friday!   

distinguished, yet disgruntled































CRAZY.  Imagine waking up to this in your face every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment