Friday, October 12, 2012

Feline Friday: Prints and other news

Due to popular demand, I have made prints of the "A Little Bit of Sugar" painting!  You can pick one up in my etsy shop!































In related news, I will be sharing a booth with Zach Kestermann at the District-A Arts and Music Festival in Pleasant Ridge this Saturday, October 13 from 12-5.  Here I will be offering the 8"x10" prints of "A Little Bit of Sugar" mentioned above.  In addition, I will have prints of all of my creatures from the Monster Monday series available, some in the smaller and adorable  5"x7" size. 

5"x7" prints!





























Zach will have some of his classic Halloween prints available in smaller sizes as well!  It should be a good day.  Stop by and check it out!  Happy Friday!

some of Zach's 5"x7" prints!



No comments:

Post a Comment