Friday, November 2, 2012

Feline Friday: The Cat with Two Heads, in progress

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  Though it is November now, I am still in Halloween mode.  The decorations will probably stay up for at least another week.

For the majority of the Halloween "season" I have had The Aquabats song "The Cat with Two Heads" popping in and out of my head.  It seemed like a perfect fit for the time of year.  Since it has been on my mind for so long, I decided to create a little creature inspired by this song.  This is what I've got going.  I was working with the idea that the cat is "made" from parts of a variety of different cats.  I'm not sure how I feel about it at this point, but hopefully it will turn into something I'll be happy with.  Here's my version of a two-headed kitty.  Happy Friday!

The Cat with Two Heads, in progress      copyright Geri Shields, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment