Friday, October 4, 2013

Feline Friday: Photo Prop

I've been getting ready for the Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire which is in a couple of weeks.  To have something interactive included with my booth, it was suggested that I make a photo op, or photo prop, whatever it's called.  It's one of those boards with characters on them and a hole for you to stick your face through.  I'm still not completely sure what the proper term is for them.  Anyway, that is what I have been working on this week.  I decided to use one of the new sketches for the Bad Kitty series as the image for the photo prop.  Of course, I enlisted the help of the misters and they have been more than happy to lend a paw.  Here's some in progress photos.  Soon, you too can be a Bad Kitty!  Happy Friday!

Mr. F keeping my template in place. 









































Checking the placement of the hole in the template.






















Mr. E, the original Bad Kitty, glaring at me through the hole.  I take it the placement is spot on.

























overhead view of painting in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment