Monday, September 19, 2011

Mission Completed: Halloween

We are now approaching my favorite season, fall, and my favorite holiday, Halloween.  i've already started thinking about all i want to do for Halloween this year, like what i'm going to put in the treat bags for my niece and nephew, what i'm going to dress Mr. E and Mr. F up as, what food i'm going to make for the annual Halloween party, and what movies i'm going to watch.  There's so much i want to accomplish, and i've already gotten a head start on completing my list!  i have already finished a new set of Halloween illustrations and i'm happy to share them with you now!  The prints are already available in my store, and yes, the kitties in the illustrations are Mr. E and Mr. F.  i couldn't help myself. 













































































































Claire of Nothing Happens Unless We Dream featured the "Happy Halloween" print in her recent "Cat Crazy Saturday" post.  You can check out the post with all her cute finds here

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment